At Billings Long, our sub-contractors are an extension of our business. It's important to us that they are aligned with our values and our commitment to achieving.
Billings Long is committed to providing the highest quality of customer service and Occupational Health and Safety. We only work with sub-contractors who maintain high standards in communication and sharing the commitment to providing safety for all persons on and entering the Billings Long work site.
Sub-contractors working on Billings Long Pty Ltd. sites must satisfy our requirements.
Each sub-contractor/supplier will be engaged on their location to site, merit, skills and qualifications and their ability to meet the project needs:
- Compliance with our customer service policy and service guarantee.
- Satisfy selection criteria for sub-contractors by holding the right qualifications and having the right skills and attributes.
- Provide copies of all relevant qualifications.
- Have suitable insurances, including public liability insurance.
- Adhere to Health and Safety.
- Adhere to our environmental policy.
- Comply with all applicable legislation.
If you are interested in finding out more about working with us, then please complete the Expression of Interest in the form below, or email us at mailto:email@example.com
With our work pertaining to far and wide across Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland, we prioritise supporting local businesses in the region our work is within. We believe that when we’re in your area of operation, we will support the local economy .